jmsa (jmsa) wrote,
jmsa
jmsa

So.....Cliare was weighed on Friday and droppd weight slightly (plus or minus a doo-doo).  As a precaution we are going to meet with teh pediatrician on Sunday morning, if she hasn't added more weight with a then she will be re-admitted to teh hosipital.  We are also waiting for an appointment for an endoscopy for sometime next week.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment